Resin Reinforced Glass Ionomer cement
ProGlass Plus™, a resin modified glass ionomer luting cement, bonds chemically and mechanically to tooth structure and to all types of core material.
ProGlass Plus™ is designed for final cementation of metal, porcelain-fused-to-metal and metal free crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays.
• Higher bond strengths than conventional glass ionomer cements.
• Simple placement technique.
• Moisture tolerant during placement
• Low coefficient of thermal expansion.
• Maintains all benefits of true glass Ionomer.
• Excellent biocompatibility to tooth structure and soft tissues.
• Fluoride release