Primer for Zirconia and Glass Ceramic
Versatile and reliable for low retention surfaces.
ProLink Cem Primer provides an enhanced adhesive surface to ceramic, hybrid ceramics, composite resin and metal in total-etch, self-etch or selective-etch mode. It contains dual coupling agents, 10-MDP, and silane methacrylate for increased bond strength to zirconium, alumina, glass-ceramics, metal alloys, and composites.
ProLink Cem Primer is compatible with both light-cured and dual-cured resin luting cements making it an ideal choice for indirect adhesion.
The 10-MDP molecular structure is favorable to adhesion, its hydrophobic behavior and characteristic adhesive interface favors bond durability and strength.
• Can be used with both adhesive and self-adhesive resin cement.
• Used in both self-cure and light cure modes.
• Single bottle delivery offers ease of dispensing.
• Contains dual coupling agents, 10-MDP, and silane methacrylate for increased bond strength to zirconium, alumina, glass-ceramics, metal alloys, and composites.
• Easy to use - just apply, wait 60 seconds, and dry.
• No pretreatment of restoration is required.
• Invisible, wear resistant margin for aesthetic outcomes.
• Radiopaque and allows for useful diagnostic.
Ideal choice for low retention situations when used together with ProLink Cem.